Meet NLG at Localization World 2015 in Berlin
May 15, 2015 | NLG News
As in the past, NLG GmbH – Next Level Globalization will be exhibiting at the upcoming Localization World Conference, which brings together people engaged in the business of adapting products, services and communications to global markets. The main subject of this event will be “The Internet of Things”.
Localization World Berlin 2015 will be held June 3-5 at the Maritim Hotel, Berlin. The exhibit hall will be open June 4 from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and June 5, from 8:30 am – 3:30 pm.
At our booth (29), you will be able to meet
- Michael Oettli, Managing Director
- Nana Lachanidou, Director Quality & Compliance
- Tasos Panagis, Director of Information Technology
- Dimitris Davelis, Account Manager
You can find the NLG booth here:
We’re happy to point out some sessions we think may be of particular interest:
- In-country Review: Quality Assurance at Local Companies
- Going from Skipping Stones to Rock’n Rolling with One Customer
- The Long View: Lessons and Reflections from 20 Years at the Coalface, Running Different Models for Internal Localization Departments
- Life Sciences Business Round Table
If you would like to schedule a meeting at Localization World Berlin to discuss how NLG can take your translation processes to the next level, please contact Michael via:
- email: moettli(at)nlgworldwide(dot)com
- LinkedIn: Michael Oettli
Feel free to browse our website while you’re here. The following subjects might be of interest to you:
- Common challenges we solve
- Industries we serve
- How our customized technology solutions help to get to the next level
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin!